Sunday, July 29, 2007

Break Ups to Make Ups

Love...

The more you know about it, the more you need to learn. I stood best man for my boy. It was a beautiful event, as they all should be. Almost pulled a lil too much emotion out of me, but I was able to maintain. Marriage...blessed union.

I was grooving to 107.9 [ATL] when an old groove came on with the lyrics "I'll only stop, so we can start all over again...." Mmmm mmmm mmmm. I don't know why I "hold on to the past" like I do. I know I ain't the only person, though.

Something how life has such an immediate presence, but we feel like it's all getting away from us. Where is it going? I've come to see for myself that missed opportunities are the bases for the feeling of LACK. Carpe diem! Get yourself out of that rut. Enjoy today as only you can, appreciating the need for personal disciplinary excellence.

lol, I really went a different direction with that one. Had to keep my sanity.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I got your link from JFP. Nice blog. I've added you to my blogroll at http://afrobohemianchick.blogspot.com/.

lilsoulja said...

Thank you techie. I appreciate the exposure.