Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Windy City




Came back from the Chi this weekend. Had a pretty good time, catching up with friends and family. I have never been there before. Didn't do much because of the time. My baby cuz got married to a good dude. I had to go on out and support em. I'm very glad that I did. Other than bumping into Trick Daddy in O'Hare (okay, I recognized him and figured I had to say su'm. Hell, he's one of the reasons that some of these catz know HOW to be real), it was a pretty glamour-free weekend.


One of my lil cuzzins said she'd put up some pictures on her myspace page. Guess I gotta get an account to view it, since she's private. Didn't feel like doing that tonight....


So anyway, since I was there figured I'd look at her friends' list, going through some of my cuzzins' and friends' spots....why did I do that? It was all to the good for the most part. Got my heart strings to tuggin after a few minutes of perusing. Ran across HER page. At any rate, that's not public material, just venting right now.


But for the most part, I ran into my extended famz pages on there. I won't go further than showing luv. The diligent can find more with a few keystrokes. I love my people. I won't ever forget my 360 fam. I won't forget what more that we encompass.


As I contemplate my next steps

I realize that I won't ever have the full plan

It must roll out before me

Too much focus on any one part of life

Will only cause me to pivot, that is, travel in circles

How can I achieve happiness

If I don't make a happy decision today?

Perhaps a neutral decision is better than nought

We'll see.


God is good




No comments: