Friday, December 30, 2011

Who Says People Can't Work Together ?

I say it . Of course dat ain't 100% of the occasions , but it's happened a time or two .

I just see differing agendas...even in pursuing a common goal . It's important to accept the fact that we share no physical or mental element of another and therefore differences abide . These differences can be roadblocks mosttimes .

I was listening to kidd kraddick in the morning on 102.3 FM (corpus christi) and there's a segment called "confessions" where people call in then share some weight that's on their shoulders . Basically it's what they do not reveal to their loved ones for one reason or another {from "i like white guys" to "i'm gettin married to my internet soulmate"} .

It reminds me of a similar conversation in which I shared with my girlfriend something I hadn't shared earlier and subsequently lied about , but I digress.

There are many a wall built up in this life, it's a wonder we are not all carpenters . I only mean that we extinguish the progression of many things dependent on life experiences with others and our opinion of another's intent based on our knowledge / understanding of their experiences .

Only God can judge me .

I remember a friend saying/quoting dat some time back (yeah, lotta people say it).

We all feel a need for acceptance regardless the attitude . It just doesn't cut it in every situation .

No comments: